Save the Children
In BDO we attach great importance to our collaboration with non-profit organisations. We have signed a sponsorship agreement with Save the Children; a well-run, independent aid organisation whose values match our own.
Working with charities is important for us at BDO, and we have signed a sponsorship agreement with Save the Children. We have chosen this particular charity because it is a well-run and independent aid organisation whose values match our own.
Our collaboration is based on four elements:
- Annual support in the form of a fixed sum
- All our employees are able to donate an amount of their choice out of their monthly salary. This sum goes directly to Save the Children.
- BDO each year provides Save the Children with a certain amount of pro bono consultancy time that covers financial, organisational and legal matters. Thus we bring our expertise to the various projects Save the Children is engaged on, both nationally and internationally.
- Between Save the Children and BDO, on relevant activities and events
- With the Norwegian Business School (BI), through the BI Studentaksjonen, which raises money for Save the Children