Assistance with Stock Exchange Listings
To be listed on Oslo Stock Exchange, a company must undertake an independent legal and financial review. Such a process is demanding, and its’ implementation places high requirements on the company’s management, competence, systems and existing structures in place.
BDO assists companies before, during and after a stock exchange listing and helps them to reduce risk, while also ensuring a top-quality process.
Here’s how we help:
- IPO readiness
- Review of the company’s financial reporting
- Clarification of routines and system requirements
- Routines for handling insider information
- Corporate governance and investor relations
- Conversion of financial accounts to IFRS
- Financial IPO due diligence